Class Schedule

Class Schedule

Saturday 26 May 2018

05/26/2018

Good afternoon,
I hope that all families are enjoying this lovely weather!
I wanted to post a few hepful things for students for Math over the weekend.

For homework students were to complete an extra math practice on volume and surface area of prisms. Here is the link to the answers, the students must show their equations, step-by-step answers, as well as have their units in order to get full marks.
Students were also given the chance to pick up some extra practice sheets, but I noticed that many did not take that opportunity. However, I wanted to post  the digital copy of the sheets just in case they change their mind over the weekend. I suggest students try a few of the questions from the many sheets as practice :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment